Monday, April 03, 2006



Isn't this cute? I've been trying to get a photo of my new kitty up for well over a month. But just couldn't get it properly launched into cyberspace.

This is Zotikos. Zoti for short. I adopted him from the local pound. I just discovered he's a pedigree Turkish Van from a local breeder.

  • Turkish Van


  • Zoti is nuts. Into everything. He's brought Miss Sophie out of her shell. Kicking and clawing I think, but brought her out of her shell. He talks constantly. I would never for a moment have thought I'd find a cat more talkative than my Maine Coon was. But Yoshi only talked when spoken to. Or when ratting out his brother Murphy. Zoti talks all the time. Unless he's asleep. He'll be out in the living room playing and talking. He calls to Sophie - who is napping as I read in bed. She looks up and calls back.

    No comments: